[asterisk-biz] Sun Rocket?

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Thu Jul 19 02:43:01 CDT 2007

Like I have said.. :(
A bad hit on the name of VOIP :(
Just makes it harder to sell the good VOIP providers :(

I really hate to see when customers get beat out of there money :(
Not good at all.

This is why we need to bitc* about the bad and tell about the good providers
http://bochterservices.com/phpbb/

Best regards,

Al Bochter
http://www.BochterServices.com

See what we are selling at auction
http://www.epier.com/auctions.asp?bochterservices
Take a look at our online store
http://www.bochterservices.com/onlinestore/
Join our forum. This is where you can talk about VOIP
You can overview some providers others have used.