[asterisk-biz] Sun Rocket?

Chris Liljenstolpe cdl at asgaard.org
Wed Jul 18 21:07:01 CDT 2007

However, I just got off the phone with Allo.com (their corporate
office because there is no answer at their tech service line).  Guess
what "we have an unrecoverable error in the network that we will be
unable to fix.  We will refund monies owed, and do whatever else to
make it right, but we are no longer going to offer service."

Seems as if SunRocket and Allo both are dying in the same week.

Chris