[asterisk-biz] Live Answering Service Beta Testers (US Based)

voiplist gotvoip at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 14:51:31 CDT 2007

Steve,

 All calls will be answered by operators in the US only. Since this is
a melting pot I can't guarantee we will never have someone with an
accent of some sort or another but we will never hire anyone that
can't speak clearly and professionally in English.

At this time we are launching with English only but intend to offer
Spanish operators in the near future but do not have a time frame yet.

Regards,
 Todd R.
 Prestige Messaging
 http://www.PrestigeMessaging.com