[asterisk-biz] Live Answering Service Beta Testers (US Based)

voiplist gotvoip at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 14:47:20 CDT 2007

Nope, you didn't miss anything.. It's a live answering service where
we answer your calls live and take a message.

Difference is that we will be offering some unique services and
features as we move forward such as the ability to have a low volume
account with us for as little as $14.95/mo. Also we will be offering
direct SIP connections down the road for those that want to send calls
directly from their VoIP enabled PBX to avoid the charges to a
termination provider. There will be many other unique features later
as well.

We feel that most answering services do things pretty old fashioned
with minimal features just as they have for the last 50 years.
Generally if you ask them for something like SIP delivery they just
fall off their chairs and don't know what you are talking about. Our
intention is to be a different kind of answering service with features
and technology from this century as well as some creative pricing
plans for those that only get a few calls a month and don't want to
spend $60-80/month minimum for service.

As much as us geeks like IVRs and Voice Mail, make no mistake... The
average person that is going to buy your products/services will hangup
on voice mail and IVRs quite often which means lost money for you and
your company. People are much more likely to actually stay on the line
and leave a message if they speak to a human which means more
sales/money for those that understand this.

The service is new and our site completion has taken a back seat for
now so it's not finished just yet but here is the link
http://www.PrestigeMessaging.com . We do have pricing, the FAQ and a
contact page up for now with the rest to follow in a few days.

If you have any further questions please contact us using the contact
page on the site because I do not monitor the list for questions
regularly and they may go unanswered.