[asterisk-biz] Live Answering Service Beta Testers (US Based)

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Mon Jul 9 14:18:46 CDT 2007

I do not think he was saying he had a "new business model" just that he
had to test and prove that his system is working correctly before
bringing on "real" customers.  At least that is the way I  read it.

Where is your call center?  Do the people answering the phones have a
middle eastern or other non-US accent?  Do you offer other languages or
just English?

Thanks,
Steve Totaro