[asterisk-biz] IAX2 Trunk & DIDs into Malaysia

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Fri Jul 6 11:38:44 CDT 2007

Hello David,

You can use VirtualPhoneLine.com for retail purpose for the Malaysia DID's

Rehan

Date sent:	Fri, 6 Jul 2007 03:46:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:	dav kiania <kianiadee at yahoo.com>
To:	asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject:	[asterisk-biz] IAX2 Trunk & DIDs into Malaysia
Send reply to:	Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
	<asterisk-biz.lists.digium.com>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=unsubscribe>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=subscribe>

> Hi,
>
> I am looking to purchase IAX2 trunks from suitable providers in or near Malaysia, and DIDs as well. In addition to this, I would like to communicate on speex codec with appropriate tweeks (vbr preprocessor on and doing denoise, agc and pp_vad). I require the service urgently and the decision will be made pretty fast once the ideal provider is identified. I look forward to hearing from y'all.
>
> Regards
>
> David Kiania
> Asentric Consulting Ltd

> Finding fabulous fares is fun.
> Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com