[asterisk-biz] IAX2 Trunk & DIDs into Malaysia

dav kiania kianiadee at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 05:46:27 CDT 2007

Hi,

I am looking to purchase IAX2 trunks from suitable providers in or near Malaysia, and DIDs as well. In addition to this, I would like to communicate on speex codec with appropriate tweeks (vbr preprocessor on and doing denoise, agc and pp_vad). I require the service urgently and the decision will be made pretty fast once the ideal provider is identified. I look forward to hearing from y'all.

Regards

David Kiania
Asentric Consulting Ltd

Finding fabulous fares is fun.