[asterisk-biz] Need 2200-17569-122 Polycom power adapters

Sérgio Araújo sergio at 3gnt.net
Thu Jul 5 21:10:09 CDT 2007

Greetings,

I need 10 2200-17569-122 power adapters, for Polycom 320/330 phones (the
part number is important, since they will be use here in Portugal).

We will need 40 to 50 more, in a couple of weeks.

We need this equipment urgently, so please reply directly to my email
with your price offer, time and costs for delivery in Portugal.

Regards,
--
Sérgio Araújo

3GNTW - Tecnologias de Informação, Lda <sergio at 3gnt.net>
SIP: sergio at 3gnt.net GSM: +351 914 257 547 Fax: +351 252 377 116
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. Darwin,
C. (1871). The descent of man.