[asterisk-biz] Asterisk TV is about to go live

Bruce Reeves breeves at nortex-networks.com
Thu Jul 5 13:01:17 CDT 2007

I have had no problems from my home "slow" DSL account but when I tried from
the office I got a connection error message. Is there any information about
ports used that I can check against our firewall? I tried from outside the
firewall and it worked great with 5 users online. I really like the stuff I
have seen so far.

On 7/5/07, randulo <spamsucks2005 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> I made a simple announcement about this little site. Suddenly it's
> "you wish" and "sorry, you have serious issues" which are not
> constructive or even informed comments. People should certainly
> "contribute" and reports of problems of any nature are always
> important, but vague "you have serious issues" are superfluous and the
> idea that a cable modem has something to add to the validity does
> quite the opposite. No offense meant to anyone who makes these
> comments, but they need to be ignored unless they contain useful info
> or a way to improve the situation.
>
> > > sorry, you have some serious bandwidth issues. With only 2 viewer, it
> > > was so choppy, I gave up after a few minutes.
> > > I have cable modem here, so I'm fairly sure the problem is not at my
> end
>
> > watching it right now on a 2Mb/sec DSL connection with absolutely
>
> > > you wish
>
> /r

Bruce Reeves
Nortex Networks