[asterisk-biz] Can asterisk play nicely with a CISCO IAD2431

Cory Andrews cory at voipsupply.com
Thu Jan 25 13:57:05 MST 2007

The Cisco IAD comes in 8FXS, 16FXS, 24FXS and T1/E1 variants.  Specs are
here along with a good visual of the network topography for both TDM and
VoIP.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/gatecont/ps887/products_data_shee
t09186a008019aded.html

Supports SIP and MGCP, I would think it would work fine, but I do not
have any official documentation of interoperability.  A lot of IP
Centrex / Hosted providers use these at the customer prem.  Covad also
uses it extensively for their Integrated Access service.

Cory Andrews