[asterisk-biz] OT: Client Management

Dovid Bender asterisk at dovid.net
Tue Jan 9 16:54:06 MST 2007

Message: 4
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 12:22:21 -0500
From: Alistair Cunningham <acunningham at integrics.com>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] OT: Client Management
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>

Dovid Bender wrote:
> Hello List,
> Does anyone know of a web based software that I can keep track of work
> done for clients (where I can add notes etc). I need something for
> several techs to be able to log in see work being done for clients, any
> problems etc. (i.e. If there is a team working on a clients phone system
> - I can start the work, put in notes on what I did and the night tech
> can log in and look at the ticket, see what I did and go on). I dont
> mind a paid solution.

On a related topic, does anyone know of software for managing the state
of a large number of machines (some owned by us, but most owned by
various customers that we support)? Things like the versions of
installed software, secure storage of passwords, etc, are what we need.

If customers could log in and view and edit their own machines, without
being able to view other customers' machines, that would be useful, but
this is not a hard requirement.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
sip:acunningham at integrics.com
http://integrics.com/

Are you looking for something that keeps track of everything or something that will query the machines and give you the results ?