[asterisk-biz] virtual PBX

Jim Houser jhouser at trustamerifirst.com
Fri Jan 12 07:41:44 MST 2007

The thing Alex does not mention here that PBX Manager makes the H.323
routing, and Asterisk management, easy.  We use PBX Manager and have it
networked with our Avaya S8300 via H.323.  It's a solid and easy to use
product.

disclaimer:  I am not associated with Third Lane other than I am a properly
licensed client of their software with it deployed in a professional
production environment.

Thanks,
Jim

  _____