[asterisk-biz] OT: Client Management

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Tue Jan 9 10:27:05 MST 2007

I did 2 vtiger installs last summer and was able to get the email
working. The workaround I implemented to keep email secure is via
stunnel. That means all mailboxes monitored by vtiger are on one server.
It's done by adding something like this to the stunnel.conf file:

[imap]
accept  = localhost:143
connect = x.x.x.x:993

I have downloaded a newer vtiger but haven't had time to try it.