[asterisk-biz] OT: Client Management

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Tue Jan 9 10:15:32 MST 2007

Also look at request tracker from http://www.bestpractical.com/

Both otrs and request tracker are in the debian distro. You could
install debian stable or testing on an old PC or a virtual machine ot
evaluate the packages a bit and then choose a winner.

As for sugarcrm, if you don't like the current licensing they use look
at http://www.vtiger.com/
Vtiger is a fork that was created using the last release of sugarcrm
that was still under a true open source license.

If you are a coder:
otrs and request tracker are perl
sugarcrm and vtiger are php