[asterisk-biz] View from a side competitor

Ming Guang Yong ming.guang.yong at voiceroute.net
Sat Feb 17 17:11:23 MST 2007

Craig,
You may want to consider our Druid Enterprise Edition v1.0 = Asterisk +
Druid + linux
Here is a link to check our feature list
http://www.voiceroute.net/site/index.php?p=tour
Our live demo is
http://www.voiceroute.net/site/index.php?p=livedemo

Here is a list of our current customer list.
http://www.voiceroute.net/site/index.php?p=customer

Our stability and feature list is comparable if not better than PBXtra.
We do not require you to have a locked down GUI hosted at our site and
pay a year subscription fee. You own the customer and the interface.
Best of all, we have an OEM program where you can put your logo &
customize it to your requirements including adding extra custom pages
and applications. I have a customer who has implemented PBX + wifi
configuration using Druid.
If you have any questions, I am available at Tel: +1-650-331-1732 ext 301

Ming