[asterisk-biz] View from a side competitor

Craig Lawrence craig at mytel.net.au
Sat Feb 17 16:58:39 MST 2007

Derrick

I'm just wondering whether the Fonality owned products have many unique
features not available in a normal FreePBX / AsteriskNOW / Asterisk build.

For example does "your" Asterisk version have a true ACD for call centre
(i.e. it will distribute calls to agents based on several selectable
criteria such as "most idle" times ["most idle" reset when a call is
answered, not reset once the agents completes the call])?

What is the maximum feasible number of monitored extensions for the operator
panel (we have a customer looking at an install with 500 extensions who
needs a large scale multi-receptionist operator panel)?

Thanks

Craig Lawrence

Mytel Voice & Data Pty Ltd

Communicate the Smart Way