[asterisk-biz] View from a side competitor

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Fri Feb 16 22:31:27 MST 2007

Kim,

Quoting "Kim C. Callis" <kim.callis at gmail.com>:

> I was reading over the Reseller deal with Fonality, and after reading it
> over, I found that it didn't seem beneficial. Maybe I am mis-reading what
> they are offering, and if someone has has dealing with Fonality, maybe that
> person or persons can clarify. If I am reading this correctly, after a
> consultant type locks down the sale of Fonality products to the client, the
> consultant gets more of less bumped out of residual dealing with the client.
> Fonality sells and guarantees the hardware, provides SLA, and handles all of
> future sales. Effectively, the consultant does the grunt work, and then is
> kicked to the curb once the ink dries on the sales contract.
>
> Does that sound about right, or am I misreading what they are offering?

Thats the way it is.
In short, you bring in the first customer and we pay you a small amount
as percentage and then since we got all the details of decision makers
@ customer end, we wont need you :)
We shall make all the future sales and you dont get to know or get any
percentage of any future sales we make with the customer.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,