[asterisk-biz] View from a side competitor

Ming Guang Yong ming.guang.yong at voiceroute.net
Sat Feb 17 16:10:40 MST 2007

Kim,
Please take a look at our OEM program.
http://www.voiceroute.net/site/index.php?p=oemtour
Voiceroute Partners
http://www.voiceroute.net/site/index.php?p=partners

We have a very different program from Fonality where we work with you
and the customers is yours whereby we provide you with the tools (Druid
Enterprise Edition =  asterisk + Druid + linux OS optimized for the PBX)
We also have teamed up with Queuemetrics to offer you to ability to
service call center customers where Druid + Queuemetrics = PBX + call
center monitoring
http://queuemetrics.com/offer_druid.jsp

Let me know if you have interest.
Thank you