[asterisk-biz] Decent Analog multi-line 5.8Ghz phone

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Fri Feb 16 20:30:04 MST 2007

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007, Kim C. Callis wrote:

> Does anyone know of a decent 2-line 5.8GHz multi-handset phone? I am not
> looking for one with answering machine, but I definitely need the
> multi-handsets and multi-lines... Any suggestions would be greatly
> appreciated!

  I really like my Uniden TRU-8866.  Good quality, nice features.  Up to 10
  handsets, speakerphone on every handset, 5-way conferencing.  Additional
  handsets are about $50, and you can pick it up at an Office Depot or max.

  Things that annoy me are that I can't ring an extension an announce a call
  without the person picking up, and the "page" doesn't respect the ring
  volume -- it's just loud, and both handsets ring loud during this period
  of transferring.

  Other than that, they are great!

Beckman