[asterisk-biz] Decent Analog multi-line 5.8Ghz phone

Kim C. Callis kim.callis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 20:04:06 MST 2007

Does anyone know of a decent 2-line 5.8GHz multi-handset phone? I am not
looking for one with answering machine, but I definitely need the
multi-handsets and multi-lines... Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated!

--
Kim C. Callis
kim.callis at gmail.com
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently and die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects!"
-- Robert A. Heinlein