[asterisk-biz] IAX providers

joakimsen at gmail.com joakimsen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 13:51:47 CST 2007

David you've proven my point when I said your company promises
anything the customer wants.

Your exact words were "current carrier cannot refuse a port based on
billing disputes" ... we just got off the phone and I was told the LNP
was denied due to the BTN and that's entirely possible that Deltacom
did so without our knowledge because the numbers on the account were
assigned in two different batches... still doesnt explain why it took
8 weeks to get a response or why the numbers with the correct BTN
could not be ported.

About the T38 faxing you said  "We would be happy to facility this.
T.38 on inbound is not supported but itis on outbound." with no
mention to anything about testing. I had no clue to what carriers you
send your calls to until this moment but I can assure you L3 does
support T38 so there must be something on your end. Your gateways
respond "488 not acceptable here" when we send a T38 re-invite. After
I signed up for your service and tried to get support for the
non-working T38 I was informed that service was of an experimental
nature. If your carriers support t.38 as you claim and it does seem
that your gateways are t38 aware I don't understand why none of the
"traces" we performed showed that there was a configuration issue in
your gateway or why a ticket was never submitted to your carrier. I
never asked for it but it does seem to make sense especially when you
tout T38 faxing support to potential customers.