[asterisk-biz] IAX providers

David Aldworth daldworth at teliax.com
Wed Dec 5 13:12:29 CST 2007

Hi Andrew -

David here. I guess I feel compelled to respond publicly. Your perspective
on the t38 is perplexing. In fact I told you that we were testing t38 to a
couple of some upstream carriers (Qwest, L3, GBLX and ATT) that claimed
_they_ supported  but had 0% success rate. I invited you to test it as well
and provided you with the means to do so on our retail and our wholesale
platform but that my expectations of success were very low.

Regarding the delay in LNP. As we also mentioned we cannot port numbers that
your existing carrier will not release. This may be due to the billing
dispute you have with them.

Kind regards,

David Aldworth
Teliax Inc.