[asterisk-biz] Trixbox Pro?

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Fri Aug 31 12:48:46 CDT 2007

I never installed Trixbox Pro or downloaded.

I don't like going to an outside website to do the configuration on any
system that maybe on site
Plus I don't like my passwords and other system info sent back to any
servers I don't control

There is more things I don't like about there new way but that is the
TOP 2 so far.

I can just see a very high system security risk there.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
http://www.BochterServices.com

Join our forum. This is where you can talk about VOIP
You can overview some providers others have used.
http://bochterservices.com/phpbb/