[asterisk-biz] Trixbox Pro?

Volt Johntra voltjohntra at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 13:40:58 CDT 2007

I just don't like to control something remotely, and only remotely, when it is maybe just few steps away. Is there anyone who sell it / has sold Trixbox Pro?

Al Bochter <Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com> wrote:           I never installed Trixbox Pro or downloaded.

 I don't like going to an outside website to do the configuration on any system that maybe on site
 Plus I don't like my passwords and other system info sent back to any servers I don't control

 There is more things I don't like about there new way but that is the TOP 2 so far.

 I can just see a very high system security risk there.

Best regards,

Al Bochter

# Mailing list
Send an e-mail to me as described bellow
You would like to be removed from the mailing list?
Send an e-mail to me as described bellow