[asterisk-biz] Trixbox Pro?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Aug 31 11:28:54 CDT 2007

This is probably a better discussion for the trixbox forums but as a
trixbox ce user I'll weigh in here;

The trixbox pro uses a mixed asp/onsite solution. Some of the
application runs on your server but a lot of it (graphing, programming,
reports etc) runs on trixbox asp servers (eg the same as the old
fonality producttt).

Trixbox ce runs completely on your server and is still free.

Trixbox pro is only really warranted in a resale situation as they have
a ton of tools for managing multiple customers (eg you are a SI and are
managing 50 client sites remotely), apart from this just stick with
trixbox ce.

Over time expect more and more services to be available for trixbox pro.

But like I said all these question have been ask/answered/discussed on
their forums already.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd