[asterisk-biz] Live Answering Service Beta Testers (US Based)

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Tue Aug 7 14:30:32 CDT 2007

Is there an additional charge for using TDM?  I assume your TDM numbers
are toll-free?  Do you have any that are not toll free so LD circuits
can call? (my LD provider does not allow toll free, I have Qwest now,
Global Crossing recently changed their policy to allow it but I think
you have to ask.  Hopefully other providers follow suit)

Thanks,
Steve