[asterisk-biz] Live Answering Service Beta Testers (US Based)

voiplist gotvoip at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 15:11:36 CDT 2007

Steve,

 Answers are below, if you have further questions shoot me your number
offlist and I will call you.

Is there an additional charge for using TDM?

No Sir, we offer a toll-free number by default on all accounts. The
number can be dialed from anywhere in the US 48 and there is no
additional charge for this.

At this time there is no additional charge for SIP either.

I assume your TDM numbers are toll-free?

Yes but we can offer a non-toll-free number as well if this is what
you need. I am aware of the problem you mentioned and it can be a
hassle. There would be no price different for a local or toll-free
number which you forward your calls to.

Regards,
 Todd R.

--