[asterisk-biz] Live Answering Service Beta Testers (US Based)

voiplist gotvoip at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 14:19:52 CDT 2007

Thanks to those that participated in the beta..

We are now done with our testing and are ready to accept new clients.

Although the beta test is over, I can offer anyone that mentions they
came from the list a 50% off their first month package cost.

Also wanted to be sure you were all aware that we offer Lite accounts
starting at $14.95/mo for small businesses and consultants that have
very low call volume and can't justify the normal $60-80/mo minimums
elsewhere.

Last but not least I wanted to mention that clients can now forward
their calls to our service using SIP.

Regards,
 Todd R.

--