[asterisk-biz] Encrypted Internet Telephony Solutions CrypTone2008

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Mon Aug 6 08:36:46 CDT 2007

So do these phones just have a built in version of OpenVPN client to go
along with the PBX running as the server?\?

GSM handsets have their own form of encryption which is not secure at all.

I am too lazy to look at your sales brochures, so maybe giving some tech
specs to the list may be helpful.

Thanks,
Steve