[asterisk-biz] Encrypted Internet Telephony SolutionsCrypTone2008

Alex Argov alex at tikalnetworks.com
Mon Aug 6 09:06:42 CDT 2007

Steve

I think that you will find answers for your questions in our web site.

The CrypTone phone implements 3 DES & AES encryption standards.

For the GSM phone it is a patented encryption method.

Alex

www.tikalnetworks.com
<file://../../../../../trans/Signatures/www.tollip.net>

Alexander Argov CEO

Tel +972 (73) 2209100   Mobile 972-52-3682486

fax +972 (3) 9236405

P.O.B 13317 Tel Aviv 61132

 E-Mail: alex at tikalnetworks.com <e-mail:%20alex at tollip.net>