[asterisk-biz] Encrypted Internet Telephony Solutions CrypTone2008

Alex Argov alex at tikalnetworks.com
Mon Aug 6 04:35:38 CDT 2007

Dear Friends

My name is Alex Argov, and I am CEO at Tikal Networks, a leading
provider of VoIP services and solutions.

Tikal Networks, has recently launched its state-of-the-art suite of
Encrypted Internet Telephony Solutions, powered by the Crystal Clear IP
PBX and its complementary set of IP Phones - CrypTone2008 and CrypTone
2008B.

Providing a seamless fusion of IP Telephony and PBX systems, Tikal
Networks empowers enterprises with improved secured communications.

Tikal Networks's solution provides ease of deployment, scalability,
conjunction with PSTN for the next generation of networks. For your
convenience, I submitted hereby a copy of a brochure that describes our
unique solution.

In addition to the encryption capabilities, our solution offers -

*         Cost savings from investing in only one network for voice and
data.

*         Data and Voice security solution for SIP trunk as well as GSM
handsets.

*         Web-based configuration for managing telephony and data
features settings

*         Full suite of IP PBX with IP Phones.

I have visited your website and learned that you are providing your
customers solutions for secured communications. I believe that our
encryption solution for VoIP may enlarge your portfolio and benefit your
customers.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any question or
need additional information to the following telephone numbers or to my
e-mail.

Alex

www.tikalnetworks.com

Alexander Argov CEO

Tel +972 (73) 2209100   Mobile 972-52-3682486

fax +972 (3) 9236405

P.O.B 13317 Tel Aviv 61132

 E-Mail: alex at tikalnetworks.com <e-mail:%20alex at tollip.net>

<http://975963.sigclick.mailinfo.com/sigclick/08060C0C/07054E00/07004507