[asterisk-biz] Mobile Termination via GSM Gateways

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Aug 3 12:52:52 CDT 2007

If you send enough traffic to a mobile carrier to warrant it, you might be
able to privately interconnect with them via TDM.  Of course, they can be
very picky about this and generally will thumb their nose at you and tell
you to go through some ILEC's tandem unless you're Big and Important
enough, but there may be ways around this.

But I would think that approach would truly be the cheapest.  Of course,
I don't know how well it works at the price points associated with access
circuits for an ITSP, but for a CLEC it seems like a possibility.

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems