[asterisk-biz] 800 DID's

Graham Shroll gmshroll at synteraction.com
Sat Apr 14 07:28:22 MST 2007

Yes, the web was a great place back then (I really miss that 'flame' gif and 'under construction' banner)!

I think you make a valid point.

Conversely, unless a company is selling through their website directly I believe it is largely a pointless asset; These days, a professional corporate website seems to be a term synonymous with "loads of flash, stock photography, thousands of words of marketing waffle".
That can be as much of a turn off as a dreamweaver-template startup in my opinion.

That being the case, people buy from people - if you still get a dodgy feeling from the sales guy, don't buy!