[asterisk-biz] 800 DID's

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 06:58:19 MST 2007

Everything was a "little plain" back in 1997 :)

http://web.archive.org/web/19981205060735/http://microsoft.com/
http://web.archive.org/web/19970605120422/http://www.dell.com/

The point I'm trying to make is, those websites were fine back then when the
Web was just starting.   But if you have a website that looks like that
TODAY, that is a sign (often) that the company may be a bit shady. (ie.
They didn't take time to invest in their homepage)