[asterisk-biz] Registering a business name

Mark C mark at coccimiglio.net
Mon Apr 9 20:24:41 MST 2007

Arya,
    Most accountants will do an initial consult for about 1 hour
billable time (give or take).  Time/money well spent if you are serious
and ready to start. The tax rules under the current administration have
become very favorable for incorporation. Check out the SBA's web site (
http://www.sba.gov ).  Anyone can handle form 1040-ez but when you start
into business its best left to a professional.   Not to mention you
would rather spend your time doing your business instead of making the
gov't happy about paperwork.  I have found the best reference for an
accountant or lawyer are other business owners.  If you know anyone in
business for themselves ask about who they use.

Mark C.