[asterisk-biz] Registering a business name

Brian Fertig brian at molten.us
Mon Apr 9 19:07:53 MST 2007

There are many ups and downs to the type of company you register.  Most
people will register a C or S CORP.  This type of company removes you from
most liability.  Also has tax advantages at tax time.  Honestly I would do
what Mark C said..  Get yourself an lawyer to do the work for you.  It will
make your life so much simpler.  Also don't know if you know this but
Delaware Corp's enjoy TONS of benefits..  Just look at Digium for instance.
They are in Alabama but they are a registered Delaware Corp.

--

Brian Fertig

Director of Engineering

Molten, Inc.