[asterisk-biz] International DID providers with APIs

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Fri Apr 6 10:15:29 MST 2007

Date sent:      	Fri, 6 Apr 2007 10:11:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:           	Peter Beckman <beckman at purplecow.com>
To:             	Rehan Allah Wala <rehan at supertec.com>
Copies to:      	kelly at supertec.com, greg at supertec.com, muneeb Iqbal <muneeb at supertec.com>
Subject:        	Re: [asterisk-biz] International DID providers with APIs

> On Fri, 6 Apr 2007, Rehan Allah Wala wrote:
>
> > What are the problems you are having with support?
>
>   I've asked several times to do interop testing only in the US, not to an
>   871 number in the UK that costs me $0.50-$1.00/minute, and every time it
>   is refused.

Sorry, But how is that a Support Issue?

>   I've asked about how calls are routed and gotten no response.

The calls are routed to you via SIP or IAX2

> > 2. The person who is complaining had his did's not working due to his NON PAYMENT, and
> > it was for 5 hrs,
>
>   That is precisely what I do not want in a provider.  If I've paid my bill
>   on time for months/years, and then for some reason a single credit card
>   charge fails, to turn off all my DIDs is horrible and unacceptable to my
>   business.

Right, So you need to make sure, that you have funds in your account at all times.

>   Like Andrew mentioned above, it might be ideal for hobby use, but I can't
>   build a business around a company that will disconnect all my DIDs for a
>   failed credit card charge, once.

> > We refund 100% when it does not work for 3 days in a row.
>
>   But if you shut off 500 DIDs because a single credit card charge fails,
>   and then I get it re-activated, you do not compensate for that outage.
>   Again, I cannot base an availability-based business on a vendor who will
>   shut off my service so quickly.

Any one who has 500 DID"S is a Prefered customer, and we DO NOT do this to them,
Andrew has 11 did's in his account and pays for 9

>   I run a business, and I have to choose vendors who are flexible and
>   understanding that their services are part of my success.  It has no
>   bearing on you, just the way your services work, that I am choosing not to
>   use DIDx.

That is why I refered you to Phone2net.com as it is more geard towards people who do not
want to be bothered with the stiff regulations on the DIDX.

In Phone2net.com if you do not pay for 1 DID, your 1 DID gets disconnected, Just like you
have it on VirtualPhoneLine.com

On Phone2net.com we will refund you 100% of the money of that did for that month if it does
not work for more than 4 hrs, in any given day.

The DID's are only Premium Quality and guranteed, and you get premium quality support.

Again, We clearify your policy and have made it over years, to imrpove the service for the
Majority.

I do not think there is any company in the world, which can satisfy 100% of the crowd.

Again, Thank You for taking the time in writing to us.

Rehan

> Beckman
> Peter Beckman                                                  Internet Guy
> beckman at purplecow.com                             http://www.purplecow.com/

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com