OT: Re: [asterisk-biz] New Wholesale Company

Harry McGregor hmcgregor at espri.arizona.edu
Thu Sep 28 14:00:59 MST 2006

Hi,

I know this is off topic so I will keep it short.

I have email accounts still in use that are in the 8-10 years old range.

I recently started using Postini (through a wholesale company), and it's
well worth the small amount per account per month.

If you are interested, I can give my the name of my account rep.

My spam levels in my inbox have dropped by >70% compared to running our
own SpamAssassin setup.

We don't use it for our university accounts, it's only on my private
domains, etc, hosted elsewhere.

                                     Harry

--
Harry McGregor, Computing Manager
Tucson Support Group - U.S. Geological Survey
520-670-5574 (office) - hmcgregor at espri.arizona.edu
520-661-7875 (Cell) - hmcgregor at usgs.gov

The opinions/statements expressed herein are my own and should
not be taken as a position, opinion, or endorsement of the
University of Arizona or the U.S. Geological Survey.