[asterisk-biz] New Wholesale Company

Bob Smith bureau at inmte.com
Wed Sep 27 08:28:53 MST 2006

24 years hey !
hmm

that is REALLY fishy.. the internet was born on jan 1 1983 witch makes
it 23 years now... when systems on arpanet where switched to tcp/ip

unless we thinking on sept 1 1969 ( nice unix timestamp 1) when arpanet
was actualy born
but that was DOD.. and i guess you prolly where 14 years old at the time..

so i guess you been on the internet longer then the internet itself!

just my 0.02 we all check facts to bash on people .. ain't it that
list's purpose ?

just kidding in fact the 24 years comment. made me want to research it
and find the internet's birthday.

No offense to be taking im not trolling anyone ;) have a nice day all
and remember.. some people will always come back at ya with anything you
say in here..

Later mates