[asterisk-biz] New Wholesale Company

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Thu Sep 28 05:30:45 MST 2006

Having used the same email address for 16, 17, oh, I dunno how many
years, it is totally trashed.  So you can't send email to me unless I
know you.  If the signature is not right, it is silently discarded.  I
use other means to establish initial contact.  Annoying, but I haven't
found a better way, and I don't have the patience to wade through spam.

But I keep the email address, and I continue to use it.  It's me.  I use
others for special purposes, but my primary identity in this realm
doesn't change.

So I understand the motivation of others who do differently, and I try
not to pass judgment quickly because it's really a superficial matter.
My reflexive perception isn't necessarily accurate.