[asterisk-biz] New Wholesale Company

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Wed Sep 27 06:55:33 MST 2006

	I am always interested to see how experienced members of this community
decide how to trust other parties in this market. There's a lot of
opportunity for betraying that trust. And lots of fly-by-nighters. I
learn not only how to look for signs of trustworthiness, but also how to
appear more trustworthy myself.

(C) Matthew Rubenstein