[asterisk-biz] New Wholesale Company

William Piper william.piper at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 19:59:48 MST 2006

If you don't want to do business with someone that uses a gmail address for
their mail list, then don't.

We have regular email addresses just like everyone else & it was even put in
the original email that was sent. We just don't use it for our Asterisk
list... plain & simple. I know many people in the Asterisk community that do
the same thing. There is no need to start a flame war over this.

If you want to try out SkyNET's new wholesale platform, more power to you,
but if you don't because of an email address... well, that's your decision.

SkyNET has been handling retail VoIP service for 3 years now and has been a
member of the asterisk community for about 2 years.

Thanks,

William Piper
wholesale at skynet-tel.com
http://www.skynet-tel.com/wholesale/