[asterisk-biz] New Wholesale Company

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed Sep 27 07:21:57 MST 2006

On Tue, Sep 26, 2006 at 10:59:48PM -0400, William Piper wrote:
>    We have regular email addresses just like everyone else & it was
>    even put in the original email that was sent. We just don't use
>    it for our Asterisk list... plain & simple. I know many people in
>    the Asterisk community that do the same thing. There is no need to
>    start a flame war over this.
>
>    If you want to try out SkyNET's new wholesale platform, more power
>    to you, but if you don't because of an email address... well,
>    that's your decision.

It's not just him.

I've been on the net for 23 years, and I have the same reaction: email
sent as a solicitation for business by an individual acting in their
capacity as a principal of a business should be sent from an
identifiably business-affiliated email domain.

If you don't, we will -- reasonably, I think -- jump to the conclusion
that you're not doing it because you don't have one.. and in this day
and age, that's ridiculous.

We're the buyers, we have the money.  High horses don't sell product.

Cheers,
-- jra`

	"That's women for you; you divorce them, and 10 years later,
	  they stop having sex with you."  -- Jennifer Crusie; _Fast_Women_