[asterisk-biz] Canada termination offer.

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Mon Oct 16 19:01:27 MST 2006

Bob,

I don't want not to prove not to disprove your words, I can tell that
you are don't know the subject of the telecom at all.
You know it's quite tough to hide the provider in telecom. Even if
company don't want to share info who is their
carrier it's easy to find by anyone who has access to NPAC and knows at
least one phone number of the company's
customer. If number is direct and not ported - you can check it on CNAC.
If ported then any carrier can check it
on NPAC.

I am former UUNET/Worldcom/MCI Canada employee as well and I am quite
unsure if you did work for UUNET
Canada, so you was probably an employee of Vonage ?)

All the Best!
Sergey.