[asterisk-biz] Canada termination offer.

Bob Smith bureau at inmte.com
Mon Oct 16 18:30:28 MST 2006

" MCI Canada, Vonage, and lots of other companies. "

having personally worked with 1 of those companies in the past i can
guarantee NDA signing on not to disclose that fact. therefore assuming
you don't want a 1 million+ lawsuit and would of known that, then i must
assume again this is 100% bs.

Actually even L3 and qwest these days abide by these rules..

Again you are clec and that i know.. but providing dids to vonage and
publicaly saying it is just against everythign and everyway they work..
that is just either plain stupid or a lie...

like me saying supply linksys.

could be, but you would be the last to know, and me the last to say

Bobby 2 pennies