[asterisk-biz] Canada termination offer.

Bob Smith bureau at inmte.com
Mon Oct 16 20:03:37 MST 2006

HEHE don't want to start a war its just a fact NDA"S are everywhere and
it was doubtfull that you whould be alowed to do so .. in any case its
none of my beezwax ;)

so ill let you have fun.. meanwhile no its not vonage but yeah uunet
like 15 years ago...
"
> UUNET/Worldcom/MCI Canada"

had like so many people im sure you didtn know them all ;)

LAter