[asterisk-biz] Canada termination offer.

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Mon Oct 16 17:09:15 MST 2006

Hi there,

We are at ISP Telecom can offer termination and origination to Ontario
and Quebec at unbeatable prices.
You can start your calling card service or any type of service and pay
only per minute rate ( it's way under
one cent per minute price ). We are terminating/originating SIP traffic
right to the TDM/SS7 network and
deliver it over G.711 codec, so if you have good bandwidth, you going to
have best quality.

To see which Rate Centers are covered by ISP Telecom and where we can
terminate/originate a traffic (our OCN is 4727) please see
http://www.localcallingguide.com/lca_prefix.php?npa=&nxx=&x=&ocn=4727&region=&lata=&switch=&pastdays=0&nextdays=0

If you will click on rate center link there you will see what area codes
is covered by that rate center.

This is a new incentive, but we are not a new company. We are in the
business since 1998, when Canadian
government de-monopolized telecom business and we were one of the first
CLECs.
Here is the link:
http://support.crtc.gc.ca/tlcmlsts/default.aspx?indx=33&lang=e

We serve such customers as: MCI Canada, Vonage, and lots of other companies.

If you are interested just reach me at: sergey at isptelecom.net

All the Best!
Sergey.