[asterisk-biz] Fonality acquires trixbox

Mark Armstrong aifur1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 06:29:38 MST 2006

Interesting set of developments, I think let's give them a go. It may be
that fonality just want the name association with being involved in the
biggest asterisk community at a time that voip is taking off. Users may try
their gear as part of this process, while Andrew gets time and resources to
polish the Trix up. A lot of conspiracy theories are out there, who cares.
If you don't have a pure Asterisk , good luck. I would like to see the
commercial development of Trix kick on to make it a leading platform in the
VoiP wars of the future. My 2 cents.