[asterisk-biz] [Fwd: Service outage at TrxTel]

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Nov 29 23:47:44 MST 2006

On 11/30/06, Al Bochter <Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com> wrote:

>  So how do I get paid if the service don't work. So if I don't get to
> 40,000 mins I never get paid.
> Sounds like a scam kill the accounts that are getting close to the 40,000
> mins and call it a server outage.
>
> So I should demand payment for the calls that I sent them. Oh wait, I
> can't do that  the server in down and I can't get or make calls :'(
> So yes I will complain when it doesn't work.

I will close your account and pay you the $6 and change that you have gotten
so far if you want.  Lemme know.

As for the scam part, people on this list as well as elsewhere have been
paid, and in amounts much larger than the $6 you have gotten accumulated so
far.

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 712 432 7999
http://www.trxtel.com the VoIP provider that pays you!