[asterisk-biz] [Fwd: Service outage at TrxTel]

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Wed Nov 29 23:40:20 MST 2006

So how do I get paid if the service don't work. So if I don't get to
40,000 mins I never get paid.
Sounds like a scam kill the accounts that are getting close to the
40,000 mins and call it a server outage.

So I should demand payment for the calls that I sent them. Oh wait, I
can't do that  the server in down and I can't get or make calls :'(
So yes I will complain when it doesn't work.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

(VOIP PBX) 1-866-638-1254

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780-217
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

We have Toll Free DID's instock
* * * NO MONTHLY FEE - LIMITED TIME ONLY * * *
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=TF(NM)did

BUY Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

For new and used security items